25 August 2009

My First Tag ~ all about me

I was tagged by PinkAppleCore!!

What is your current obsession?
Rings – I’ve started wearing a lot of rings lately kind of like I used to in High School.

What is your horoscope and do you relate?
I’m Sagittarius and for the most part I totally relate; actually pretty much to my core. I’m usually up for the last minute anything and I’m very adaptable to my surroundings. I love travelling, most anything adventurous and I usually see the brighter side of life. We all create our own story so at least it should be a good one. Although I can be a little too honest – I try to bite my tongue before feelings get hurt (though they do and I really don’t mean it) and I tend to gloss over problems when they do come up because I just don’t want to deal with it.

What are you wearing today?
Black cap sleeve dress with turquoise necklace, silver bangles, silver rings and black flip flops

What is the last thing you bought?
Velvet royal-navy blue flats from Zara

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She seems very unapologetic of who she is, seems to like the simple things of life, is creative and I think we’d get along if we met in person. And she’s a great photographer! oh and I love her taste in movies.

What’s for dinner?
not sure yet; depends on the mood later

What’s your favorite decade, fashion wise?
I loved the 80’s for the rocker-punk look – oh if I could have lived in NYC then… and of course the 50’s – I LOVE a twinset and pearls.

What are your must-haves for summer?
wine on the roof, wearing flip flops everyday, Saturday morning movies and lots of ice cream

What would you love to be able to afford?
a home in Miami and a home in NYC so I could live 6 months in each city

What is your favorite piece of clothing from your wardrobe?
my lace top spaghetti strap tanks – I have them in black, white and nude and wear them literally under almost everything

What is your dream job?
being a travel photographer (more journalistic style)

What is your favorite magazine?
I read almost every magazine out there! my mood changes with each issue though – I subscribe to Elle, Vogue, Allure, Food & Wine, Cosmo, Filter, Travel & Leisure, NY Magazine, Time Out NY and I’m sure at least 2 more I can’t think of right now

Describe your personal style:
I would like to think polished punk with a beach girl vibe who wears pearls often.

Which Beatle is your favorite?
Let’s say Lennon…

What are you proud of?
I’m really not sure… I guess the life that I have created for myself and the ability to adapt in almost any situation...

Tag... You're It!

Modern Marie

The Rockstar Diaries

Chic Heroin

Le (all the rest)

~thanks for reading~

1 comment:

The Snarky Narwhal said...

Thanks for filling this out!

And the photos in your previous post are beautiful!!!