14 February 2013

snow hearts

I get love. I understand love. I love love. But I don't get valentine's day. All the stores make everything pink and red. The restaurants add extra tables to max out their seating. Then there's the rush to buy something or make something special. I'm not saying that I don't participate in all these silly shenanigans. oh I do. I'll be the first wearing pink heart stockings and a red dress but why only on this day. Why can't love just be celebrated everyday? I know this is the cliche response to the cupid overkill… but still, we should celebrate love everyday. After all, it is what makes the world go round. 

Sending out extra love today!




"be good to yourself, be excellent to others and 
do everything with love."

{john wolf}


3 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Awww...the snow-heart is so cute. And that quote is amazing - I have to remember it.

Happy Valentine's Day lady! :)

Leesh said...

Cute! I've never seen a snow heart.

Julie Ann Lozada said...

that's cute... Happy Valentines Day, dear!

It’s a GIRL Thing