13 February 2013

happy and sweet

A few weeks ago {when it was warmer and I could get away with wearing this still} I wore this. Something simple and pulled together for a lunch date with my Mom. We ate at Jackson Hole. This total dive of a diner and I mean that in the best possible way. I wasn't sure what to expect because I was thinking it was more 'bar' like but it was totally more diner not so much a restaurant either. And I've walked by so many times that I had to finally go in and check it out. Something great for a quick bite and everyone was so nice. Great service, which is important to me, makes all the difference. Having a server with an attitude can make or break a place. These guys were awesome. Funny thing though, they are known for their burgers and neither of us tried one. Perfect excuse to go back!






"I think the girl who is able to earn her own living and pay her own way should be as happy as anybody on earth. 
the sense of independence and security is very sweet."

 {susan b. anthony}


No comments: