07 October 2012

wild elephants, wild life

Looking back, I almost can't believe this is what I was doing six months ago. I have so many pictures from Africa that I'm sure for months to come - you guys will be seeing random animals and stories popping up here and there.... it was amazing yet still so surreal.
On another note, is it really already October? 
The chill is starting to settle into the city nights. These photos keep me warm inside ::cheesy:: I know.





All photos by me. I've been slowly updating my website with a new layout and new pictures... check them out if you have time... ISLANDIA LANE


"life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

{helen keller}


1 comment:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh I cannot believe how up close and personal you were with the elephants. I seriously love the idea of a safari.

P.S. That Helen Keller quote is perfection! :)