28 July 2012

good morning america no doubt

July 2012, NYC
GMA Summer Concert Series, Central Park

Yesterday I woke up at 5am to go see Good Morning America's free show of No Doubt playing for the summer concert series. It was sticky, warm and crowded but so fun. Worth the early wake up call for me! They played their new hit Settle Down from their upcoming album Push and Shove. Followed by It's My Life, Underneath It All and Spiderwebs. The highlight for me was when Gwen yelled out to the crowd at about 7:15am, "you're deliciously delicious." Cheers ensued. She is just too adorable and still rocks it like she's 20. Awesome to see these guys together again. Can't wait to hear more from them.
Anyone watch the morning show yesterday?






::settle down::
I'm a rough and tough
I'm a rough and tough
And nothing's gonna knock this girl down


17 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

What fun!

xoxox,
CC

ivy's closet said...

Oh Wow, this must have been awesome. Love the photos!

ellie said...

What an amazing concert! Wow!

RaeAbigael said...

super love it! =))

visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com
and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! ^^)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Gah! I cannot believe you got to see this live - I LOVE No Doubt! :)

This is LN said...

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments on my blog beautiful! You have a great blog, lets follow eachother! Following you now via GFC! Hope you follow back! xx

Sam said...

Hi dear, thanks for stopping by. This looks so great, can't wait to hear the No Doubt new album! Gwen looks fantastic !

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

lucky!!! I would love to see her. Shes great. She looks so pretty here, hasn't aged a bit!

Street Fashion Paris said...

stunning !!!!!! I love it!!!!

Hannah said...

Love No Doubt and Gwen has such amazing style. Definitly worth the 5 AM alarm clock. Thanks for sharing!

Hannah from I am a lifestyle blog

mazzy may said...

Oh wow, what a great time this must have been!

caitlin and megan said...

Such great photos! Love the lines from the song you posted too.

ellie's desk said...

Awesome! Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Leesh said...

that's awesome that you got to see No Doubt perform live. Gwen looks hot!!!

Sara said...

Awesome! I used to LOVE these guys and I really don't mind the new song :)

Elle Sees said...

I'm so glad you liked the show!

melifaif said...

I did not see it, but I adore No Doubt oh so much. I think I will go youtube it now.... :)