23 December 2011

birthdays go like this

Christmas is coming up and I'm just getting to the final Birthday Post! So the day went like this... sleeping in, meeting up with a friend, opening presents, going for brunch at The Smith Midtown, shopping a little, getting manicures in hot pink glitter, meeting friends at Blackstones, dancing at Opal then finishing the night at Jamesons and some pizza after. You should know by now, I love a good night of bar hopping! Along with phone pictures and digital camera pictures I, of course, had to indulge in one film camera. Courtesy of the Urban Outfitters Happy F**king Birthday camera! Highly recommend these, they are so fun to see what comes out {and a few more from the photo booth}.
And this is how we do.











"I love people who make me laugh.
I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh.
It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

{audrey hepburn}

2 comments:

melifaif said...

Aw, happy birthday lil miss!!!! I adore all of these photos...now that is how to par-tay! And I heart the, "And this is how we do!" part....heart you!

bananas. said...

these pictures are so snazzy and cute! looks like new years but BETTER!!!

happy birthday ladycakes! hope you had a merry christmas too!!!