04 May 2011

fair changes, hair changes

I have decided in the matter of my hair that half a year of blonde as been half too long of having to upkeep the roots so tonight I am going to {finally, as some people add} get my hair done by some of those professionals we like to call stylists. I cannot wait. A friend recommended Parlor in the East Village because she’s been a client/fan for years and I got my first glimpse into their world last night when I attended their Earth Month Client Appreciation Day – we got updos, mini massages and our makeup done – and best of all they had homemade eats and wine – their little get up was definitely divine. And after, of course we decided to grab a bite at Carreras because I didn’t want my princess hair and smoky eyes to go to straight home to bed!
{although, I kinda-sorta forgot to take a picture of me for all to see… but here’s some of the other stuff}








"Women wish to be loved without a why or a wherefore;
not because they are pretty, or good, or well-bred, or graceful, or intelligent,
but because they are themselves."
{henri frederic amiel}






No comments: