29 September 2010

questions, questions, too many questions

What does the key unlock? I didn’t get to check off as many Key to the City items as I wanted but it was a random summer so at least we got to fit one more in before Labor Day! And we got to venture out to Coney Island on a school night! yeah baby! Beer, hotdogs, cheese fries and carnival wonders! Oh yeah!


Using the Key:


After Using the Key:


 

Cheers to beers, cheese fries {note the hotdog wasn’t for me} and riding the wonder wheel!


6 comments:

L.D. said...

I haven't gone to a real carnival since EVER haha I feel like a loser :D

Eliana said...

No hotdog??!! But they are the best part!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh Coney Island! I have to show this post to my mom later on. She LOVES Coney Island. Apparently as a child she spent much of her time eating Nathan's food and she once rode the Cyclone which she recounts as being terrifying. :P

LOVE this post - I'm so glad you had a fabulous time!! :)

Jmanz79 said...

Not our in house veggie girl...I had the hotdog!

Jmanz79 said...

Not our in house veggie girl...I had the hotdog!

JMay said...

Coney Island, I have always wanted to go there! Jealous!