14 July 2010

well all those times, they come and go

It seems most of you were interested Puerto Rico; so here are a few more pics from my trip and the areas we visited. We stayed on the West Side in Aguadilla. During the days we drove to Rincon, Mayaguez, Ponce and Cabo Rojo. I just fell in love with all of it. I definitely want to visit San Juan next time I go and there will, for sure, be a next time. Maybe even a rental car for a week and a half and explore the whole Island? It was so easy driving around and I’ve heard the rainforests are a must see… oh how I want to book the next trip already!
















I hope that any of you who are going soon have a great time! And don't forget to try Rex Cream {it's like ice cream but so amazing} and get the corn flavor with cinnamon. So delish!
As for tonight, I’m going to see Jack Johnson and G. Love at MSG!! I am so excited, you don’t even know. More to come on that soon. Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the photos! Looks like it was a lot of fun! I looove your dress! :D
And have fun at the concert! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blair McLeod said...

man i need some beach time! looks like a great time. great pics!!

thanks for stopping by my blog!!

The Snarky Narwhal said...

nice, I like it sometimes when not all the photos are the same size.

glad you had a great time!

bananas. said...

looks like such a relaxing vacation. perfection. sigh. i need to go there. BAD.

love the pics!

Becca [Free Honey] said...

I love the photos, you're making me wish I had a vacation of my own coming up (but alas, I don't). And... that little baby is such a nugget! How cute.

Fashion Cappuccino said...

It looks so beautiful!! I definitely want to visit there in the future!! Your baby is adorable!! xxoxoxoo

michelle_ said...

glad to see more holiday pics from you !! i prefer looking at personal photos rather than those pretty ones in guide books !