11 June 2010

I don't care about my guilty pleasure for you

My guilty pleasure always will be cameras; I already own too many. A current guilty pleasure is Cobra Starship, I could put them on loop and never get bored. Love them. Last night I went to the Ford Fiesta party {with my new snapshot digital in hand} and Cobra Starship was the guest performer! With a vodka open bar and an awesome DJ - Steven Rojas - to start and end the night. Should've ended the night at Avenue but I missed that party...





All the pics above were taken with my new camera... not sure if I'm feelin them... need to get use to the new settings etc... What do you think?


4 comments:

The Snarky Narwhal said...

I think that's one show i wouldn't mind missing if I got to see my favorite band in show and have a camera on me! :D

Cafe Fashionista said...

I ENVY you more than you will ever know! And I am going to confess a little something...I have harbored a crush on Gabe Saporta since I was like fourteen. He is GORGEOUS!! :)

Diana said...

hahaha, I used to hang out with Gabe when he was in OC in his Midtown days. So funny to see him get this big.
I love the last photo, so fun!

Free Honey said...

I'm totally a fan of Cobra Starship! I think the pics look really cool, it's hard with changing lights to figure out what setting to use.

xoxo, Ashley @ freehoney.blogspot.com