05 March 2010

everything would be nonsense

I finally got a roll from my Diana Camera developed but most of them came out blurry – not the dreamlike-hazy blur but really, really blurry (not even really a picture, it seems). Has anyone used a Diana Cam – any advice? Here are two snapshots that did come out. One is a friend from this past summer on the rooftop lighting his cigar and the other is a random building off Madison Avenue that I just adore – not sure why but every time I see this building it makes me smile. Do you have a place like that?




Also yesterday my Dad came for a quick visit and I took him to one of my favorite spots in Central Park and it seemed fitting to post for today since Alice in Wonderland finally hits the theaters! The anticipation has been exciting… can’t wait to see it but now - to rush to see it with the crowds or wait for a calmer day?






"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”
~Alice in Wonderland

No comments: