16 February 2010

baby it's cold outside

So I am a little behind on my ABC’s… I will catch up soon and I will get through the alphabet before the end of the month… but today I’m just thinking about how nice it would be to be home sipping champagne and prancing around my apartment in something like this…


Watching movies like Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette or maybe An Affair to Remember… when I saw these shots of Theodora Richards I saved them to my inspiration folder knowing that I would think back to them on a cold snowy day like this day and be thinking of how much I would love to be dressed in these clothes all day long and just staying inside and away from this cold… all dressed up with somewhere to stay!

"Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories... And we've already missed the spring."
~ Terry from An Affair to Remember

photos taken by Isabel Asha Penzlien for Erin Kleinberg Fall 2009

2 comments:

Alex said...

good photos.

The Snarky Narwhal said...

Oh I know I've been really behind, not so much taking the photos but posting them. I'm beat, hahaha I was thinking the other day that you were keeping up with the challenge so much better than me. :P