30 January 2009

Reasons I Heart NY

There are too many reasons to write about why I have a love/hate relationship with this city but for now I will just note the big one. Last night I was walking around the UES, despite the cold - I turn the corner and see neon blue signs. I had to take a picture. Not sure what it's for and I think it was at Hunter College but still random things that I get to stumble upon here are why I love this city and really not sure when I will decide to leave. I might just start to call it home...

A couple favorite NYC quotes:
"One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years"
- Thomas Wolfe
"They say life's what happens when you're busy making other plans. But sometimes in New York, life is what happens when you're waiting for a table."
- Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw

No comments: