26 January 2009

New Scents

One of my favorite things is discovering a new scent. I always wanted to be that girl that walked into a room where whatever she was wearing lingered in people's thoughts - not the overwhelming, overpowering scent but something that was just a pleasant thought. You should know the difference and I think people that know me understand what I mean. I never thought I was that girl until recently a friend told me I was and then as I began to think about it - I do usually get compliments on my scents. I wear many and always change up for something new and fun - just to reflect my mood. This weekend in Boston, I went to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Musuem and found the line of L'Aromatheque. Wearing it this morning made my Monday that much happier. It's always the little things that matter.

No comments: