22 October 2012

la fair with a baby and ice cream

It had been so long since I'd been to a fair so it was great when I was able to visit the L.A. County Fair this year. When I think back, I can't believe it had been so much time since I last went to one and I still have yet to visit the NY State Fair. Definitely on my list for next year. I just LOVE festivals, rides, fairs and amusement parks. All that goodness of giggles wrapped up in a day of play! Yes, please. For now, take a glimpse at a bit of my day... the bold, warm colors :: swoon :: happy fuzzy feelings all around!







"you can discover more about a person 
in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

{plato}

3 comments:

Amber said...

I want to go to there :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh the carousel. And the ice cream. I LOVE! I haven't been to a fair since I was like 8 - I need to go next year!! :)

Sara said...

Awesome photos! Looks like a fun day for all :)