01 June 2012

we all start somewhere


Oh how I have missed you all and I have so much to catch up on: in my life and in yours. It has been a whirlwind couple of months or maybe three. Time really does pass so quickly as you get older. All my friends are having babies and I'm just having photo dreams. Nothing wrong with bringing babies into the world but I am so far removed from that being a part of my life right now. Though I can't wait to cuddle some of the cutest babies in the world! Visits and photos with friends are also on my catch up list of to do's.
I have been traveling and now I am back in NYC. It is almost time for me to find a new job {funny how quickly money goes when nothing is coming in to supplement the out... imagine that} but first I am trying to enjoy a couple more weeks of downtime that I so desperately desired. Here's to finding some balance in life. 


Coming home to NYC and really calling it home, is the best feeling in the world. 





"Enjoy the little things in life...
for one day you'll look back and
realize they were the big things."

{due south ad}

4 comments:

cecylia said...

LOVE this quote, thank you for sharing! And also the lovely wall art!

Unknown said...

Awesome quote (like usual). Missed reading your blog. Glad you are back! Xoxo

Cafe Fashionista said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, my love! You look gorgey! :)

Anonymous said...

"Time really does pass so quickly as you get older."

Very true. Seems like 10 years ago we were all hanging out on the roof.