26 January 2012

wish list

This time of year is when I typically indulge in a few things on my wish list and fashion some new wants… since non-typical decisions have been made for this year, I need to be more cautious in my frivolous spending… so I thought I’d share a couple things that I would be buying if I could… but I really should not… not right now.
Anything you are craving to call yours?




:: images above collaged from Cupcakes and Cashmere and Bijulesterie ::


"I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful."

{marilyn monroe}

3 comments:

Jin said...

I would go with the nikon. Do you own a SLR camera? (just being nosey).


I have two major things on my wish list: a Mac Book Pro AND a new lens for my canon--too bad that I'm broke :-/


xo
jin

Marian said...

Gosh, my list of things I want is always growing. Of course those red soles are always on it...even if it is to prance around in my bedroom in my robe:)

Anonymous said...

Spoil yourself and get them all. You deserve it!!!