13 July 2011

analogue wannabe {nyc}

So I finally got a new camera phone... went for a walk on my lunch break...
and here's a little of what it can do... I'm sure you'll be seeing more. I didn't think I could be so in love with a phone though I might start referring to it as my new camera...

Lunch Break
Central Park & Grand Army Plaza, NYC






“The New York I knew no longer exists. ...
Looking back on the past,
I can see that these photographs are facts,
but not necessarily true. ...
The present always surpasses the past,
and the future will not care about today.”

{ai weiwei}
2008

4 comments:

Kat said...

i.want.your.camera.phone!

great blog, the pictures are so great. NYC is a true beauty, especially in the summers :)

Bijou's Style said...

such amazin pics!!

xx


www.bijousstyle.com

noone said...

you took really good pictures!!

Unknown said...

lovely piccies xxxx