03 November 2010

can't cook, so we order pizza

Last night I ventured out to Brooklyn for a work dinner at Lucali. If you live in BK, you must eat there as soon as possible even if just for a great date night out. If you live in Manhattan or another borough, the easy trek off of your grid is worth it. I will admit maybe not the best pizza I’ve ever had but the setting, mood and nutella pie for dessert made the trip out to Brooklyn worthwhile. Since this was a work dinner though I didn’t break out my camera so I found this picture that to me sums up the night of eating and drinking lots of wine {note that this spot is BYOB though, so you can bring the cheap stuff it you want!}. We had bottles of red rotating around our tables. It was a Terrific Tuesday night!


"You better cut the pizza in four pieces because
I'm not hungry enough to eat six."
{yogi berra}

7 comments:

Sarah Whitney said...

That pizza looks BEYOND delish. Living on the west coast means its super hard for me to find a good pizza, I haaate that. You're a lucky lady lol

T said...

I think that's the most beautiful picture I have seen on the internet today.

Roxy Te said...

Doesn't get better than byob and nyc style pizza on a random tues. night!

Roxy Te said...

Doesn't get better than byob and nyc style pizza on a random tues. night!

Eliana said...

Nutella Pie for Dessert!!! I'm soooo there! Thanks for the recommendation.

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

I want that! Give it to me! It sounds amazing, but the liklihood of me going to BK...not good. So borough-centric.

April said...

That pizza looks delish!