29 January 2010

laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live

Happy fuzzy feeling thoughts for the weekend and finally getting back to regular postings. A blogger friend, Stephanie over at PinkAppleCore had a great idea for the month of February... I am making it my next photo challenge. Sneaky, sneaky ;-) I’ve needed the inspiration lately. So… for each day in February I will post a photo matching to a letter of the alphabet – something that represents that letter or something that starts with that letter… it will be fun to see what comes from it. They will be photos that I may have already taken or something new that I stumble across over the next month. Also I just booked a trip to Aruba – last minute – and I leave on Thursday the 4th! I cannot wait. It is way too cold in NYC for me right now. I need a little warmth in my soul.
I just developed these pictures below from an old roll that I had left over from the summer using red scale film and one from regular color - they made me think about the warm sunny days that I miss so much right now and remembering back to this day - there was a guy in the park telling me that he was a photographer and that my photos would never come out if I was shooting so direct into the sun - he was even chuckling at me and my 'model' a bit... I think they came out ok though...
what do you think?




~ Have a beautiful weekend all my fellow bloggers ~


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that guy should have kept his smug comments to himself, because the photos are beautiful the way they are :)

Have an amazing time in Aruba pretty girl. How i wish for sunshine!!!

Alex said...

I really like the sounds of Aruba. I've been thinking about going somewhere myself. Only I was thinking somewhere in Thailand. Don't ask me why Thailand. But I think it has something to do with the old James Bond movies I've been watching lately.

Unknown said...

I really like this idea for February you have. I can't wait to see what you come up with! =)