01 December 2009

let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words ~ plautus

I wish I had the time to post more often – I feel as though I have been neglecting you a little… This week I am celebrating the end of my 20’s and tomorrow I turn 30! I cannot believe it but I am so excited all the same. I quickly put some snapshots of me together from the last 2 years – completely random – just opened my picture files and selected the first three that grabbed my attention. Promise I’ll be back soon with all the glitter and glam of the week/end!



4 comments:

Brooke said...

Super cute shots! Happy early birthday :)

The Snarky Narwhal said...

I LOVE the first one on the left you look so incredibly happy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!

Sole Matters said...

happy early bday!!!!

Iva Messy said...

YAY!! happy belated birthday!! ;)