05 August 2009

Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.

Lately I have been questioning what are my original thoughts and what is stemmed from other blogs. There are so many ideas and images to be found on the Internet and truly that is where most inspiration comes from now-a-days; still in addition to what we see in the magazines and on the streets - it all equals massive amounts of artistic overload. Having that connection to something else that we relate with or could almost create ourselves but not quite the same way someone else did is inspiring and makes us want to produce something similar through our interpretation. I love reading other people's blogs and experiencing their creativity but I feel I'm losing myself in how much/what I'm putting out there so I have decided I'm going to take a break from blogging... maybe a week, maybe a month but I just need a little time for some new inspiration and figure out what really is mine. Thanks to the few of you who have been reading and I always appreciate your comments!! I'll be back but until then - happy blogging and keep on inspiring your readers. We all need a break sometimes.
image credit {1: Le Love - 2&3: imgspark}

No comments: