28 May 2009

Get it the way you like it

One of my favorite daily reads is from Rumi Neely; her blog is fashiontoast. She mixes highs and lows of brands and sometimes it comes out so wrong that it is right on point and I love it! Her style is awesome - almost as if you would throw a New Yorker on the beaches of Cali, all the while not really knowing she had sand between her toes yet relishes the saltwater air in her hair. Through her blog she has made contacts and connections and is now even modeling and people are suddenly interested in what inspires her. Side note that she also seems to have a great boyfriend that takes all her pics and he's a pretty great street photographer too. This month she is in revolveclothing.com magazine sharing her favorite things to mix for different looks and I just wanted to note this dress that I absolutely adore and can't wait to add to my wardrobe. To me, she's an inspiration to have fun with what you wear and who cares what the next person thinks, it really is all about what makes you comfy. Being you in your own fashion sense.
Cheers to that! Hope you all enjoy a little bit of Rumi as much as I do.

image: {revolveclothing.com}

No comments: