09 March 2009

Spring is in Bloom

Well it's almost here at least... this past weekend gave me a small reminder that spring is around the corner. The warm weather thoughts always give me inspirations of redecorating and new ideas. My mood changes often but here are a few inspiring pics that I can't wait to blend into my own comfy vibe.

If I could attend a garden party and it were still a little chilly out - I would wear this velvet dress draped all over me.


Always trying to mix fashion and art in my life - it'd be a dream to have a closet like this. And the bold colors add to that 'have a happy day' mood.

Enough said just to see a sailboat chandelier. I want to live in this room.

I have a soft spot for the French feel of this room and I couldn't resist the powder blue all over.

The mix of navy and bright blue is enough to brighten anyone's day whether it is used in a bathroom or hallway; this color combo is great.

And until the warm weather is fully here to be outside everyday -I will dream of dining in a room like this until then.

Photo credit: 1 & 5 {Domino} 2-4 & 6 {Elle Decor}

No comments: