17 March 2009

Green Overload

In the thoughts of today being St. Patrick's Day - I am ready for some whisky drinkin but first I thought I'd glam up the idea of wearing green this year - no more clover stickers on the face - no more green t'shirts - and no definitely no more green flip flops though there will be lots of green glitter! Last year the ridiculousness of St. Patricks Day in NYC turned me off the whole American marketing appeal of this fun and drunken-filled holiday. I love St. Patty's Day in SC, in GA and even in Miami but NYC is just down right chaos with a bunch o' amateur drinkers out and about. But this year with the inspiring thoughts of glaming up the greenest holiday of the year; maybe it will turn out to be alright and maybe just alittle bit o' fun.

Go Green
Go Green - by Islandia on Polyvore.com

No comments: