23 February 2009

Travel to my Hearts Desire

“Travel is glamorous only in retrospect.”
- Paul Theroux
If I had the option - I would arrive in the Islands with nothing but this dress and a bikini...


and I would sleep in a bed like this...

and for my nights out I would dress like this but I'd still probably be barefoot - all the same, I love this dress!



With this cold weather neverending and the summer seeming so far away a vacation has been planned... I leave on Thursday and I'm not back until Tuesday. My phone will be off and and I'll be in the sun until it sets doing more cartwheels in the sand.
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
- St. Augustine

1 comment:

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi :)
The second dress is my fave! It's absolutely amazing :)
Kisses
Su